2805 Sq.ft Office Space Sale @ 5.6 Cr Onwards Malad West, Mumbai

Property Code : PropertyCrow-DS16

  • Location : Malad West, Mumbai
  • Summary : K Raheja Construction
  • Contact No. : +91 98197 02366

Interested

ABOUT PROPERTY

Property name : Palm spring centre
Location : Malad { West }
BUA area : 2805 Sq. ft
Sale rate: Rs  5.6 Cr /- 
2 Car parks 
8 Floors builiding
Property is on 6th flooR
Property status : Semi furnished
Contact person: Mr Shubham Pandya
Contact no : 9798108015
Property Add: Unit No: 606 & 607, Palm Spring Centre, Next to D-Mart, Malad link road, Malad (West)
Email id: shubham3595@gmail.com
***************************************************************
Palm spring centre is an separate industrial structure that is developed with a perfect combination of two major types of industrial space. 80% of the developing is designed internal as per IT organizations and the rest 20 % is for other commercial purpose. A very rare concept of D-Mart, Malad link road, Malad West Mumbai.

This project is designed by a K Raheja Construction company of Mumbai City, who has taken that work of going extra mile and providing the rarest of all concept for International business organizations. This construction is further planned to be developed as Ground + 6 floors with good floor to ceiling length between each floor. Thus generating it look like a high rise tower and offering you ample space to set up decorations as per the global standards business space. The overall size range is of 2805 Sq.ft which consists of various space for further functions like lift passage etc. Not to forget the sufficient parking space.

K Raheja Construction is a achievements story spanned across decades and continues to achieve higher focuses on relentlessly for quality performance and service in diverse fields of real realty organization, hospitality sector and marketing outfits. The group has made an effect on the supply side of the modern day living. A design that has been the dream of new category of customers, a style covering the whole range of intake pattern of the young and the future consumers that has become replacements with the brand K Raheja Construction.

For more details, you may please call us.

Similar Distress Property in Mumbai

2781 Sq.ft Office Space Sale @ 5.53 Cr Onwards
Malad West, Mumbai
Property Code: PC-DS
On Request
+91 98205 75619

Office premises on sale at Eureka Tower, Mindspace, Link Road, Malad West, Sellable area 4250 sq ft built up. (Carpet area 2781 sq ft.) With 3 car parking. Price @ Rs. 13,000/- per sq...

2805 Sq.ft Office Space Sale @ 5.6 Cr Onwards
Malad West, Mumbai
Property Code: PC-DS
On Request
+91 98197 02366

Property name : Palm spring centre Location : Malad { West } BUA area : 2805 Sq. ft Sale rate: Rs  5.6 Cr /-  2 Car parks  ...

3 BHK Distress Sale
Goregaon East, Mumbai
Property Code: PC-DS
On Request
+91 98197 02366

Building name: Oberoi Woods Location: ...

Property Deals

Like us on Facebook

REGISTER NOW