Adani Elysium S G Highway, Ahmedabad

Property Code : PropertyCrow2552

Share This Project :

  • Location : SG Highway, Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad
  • BHK : 2 BHK & 2.5 BHK
  • Size : 1145 Sq.ft To 1427 Sq.ft
  • Developed by : Adani Group
  • Possession Expected Around Feb 2017
  • Investor Flats / Resale Flats Available
  • Price : 32.20 Lacs Onwards
  • Call Now : +91 98197 02366

Interested

Join Owner's Group

ABOUT ADANI ELYSIUM

"Get Best Lower price on booking of any asset of ADANI Shantigram through METRO REAL ESATE."

This Festive season Adani Realty is pleased to declare the launch of a new cluster - “Adani Elysium” in Adani Shantigram.
“Adani Elysium” is comprising of 20.00 Acres Project Land, 9 Towers, 396 Units of 18 Floors. with big range of flats located opposite to The Meadows, on the 34.5 meters wide Arterial Road of the township. With 2 BHK & 2.5 BHK flats Adani Elysium stands tall overlooking an Olympic size swimming & an Athletic Arena.

Adani Elysium comes with a options of 2 BHK & 2.5 BHK which in size ranges from 1145 Sq.ft To 1427 Sq.ft. Each home & each area of this project is developed with extreme care to guarantee no range of mistakes and also the entire project is faultless.

Adani Group is a real estate organization run by the veterans of the real estate and development organization. The company has been positively involved in the structure of premium projects across Gujarat and is about to surprise the real estate sector with some gems like Water Lily and Adani Pratham at Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway, and Adani Aangan at Vaishnodevi Circle.

FLOOR PLAN

Type Size Price
2 BHK114532.20 Lacs
2.5 BHK142740.13 Lacs

Note: Above Mentioned Sizes and Prices are Approximate, Maintenance, Club Charges, Registration, Stamp duty, Car Parking, etc as applicable. **Rates are indicative.

SPECIFICATIONS

COMMUNBITY AMENITIES
* Garden
* 24Hr Backup
* Security
* Club House

HEALTH & FITNESS
* Swimming Pool
* Tennis Court
* Gymnasium
* Basket Ball Court

KID FRIENDLY
* Play Area

CONNECTIVITY
* Intercom

GREEN LIVING
* Rain Water Harvesting

AMENITIES

* 20% ground coverage leaving 80% open & green area
* Olympic-size swimming pool of 50 metres & Sports Academy
* Long stretch of landscaped gardens
* 2 dedicated Clubhouses with fully Equipped Gym & Swimming Pool
* Tennis, Volleyball, Basketball Courts
* Senior Citizen Sit-out, Kids Play Area & Amphitheatre
* Two levels of Basement Car Parking & dedicated car park
* 4 apartments to a core which are open from 3 sides
* Elysium is the part of 6 acre of Township.
* Gated community with automated security systems like Smart Card Access, CCTV etc.

ABOUT LOCATION

Location - SG Highway, Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad

Close To - Shantigram Rd, Sardar Patel Ring Rd & Shantigram

Nearby Landmarks - ASD Mall, Shiv Shakti Dalbati Restaurants, Khodiyar Railway Station, KB Raval College of Pharmacy, Amba Health Center, Bank of Baroda Atm, R World, Charodi Police Station & Umiya Cricket Ground

Building Details

20.00 Acres Project Land, 9 Towers, 396 Units of 18 Floors.


LOCATION MAP

No Listing found Showing Within 3 kms of

TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT ADANI ELYSIUM

Add a Review

dc2af

 

Similar Residential Properties in S G Highway

Adani Elysium
S G Highway, Ahmedabad
2 BHK & 2.5 BHK Flats
1145 Sq.ft To 1427 Sq.ft
32.20 Lacs Onwards
+91 98197 02366

"Get Best Lower price on booking of any asset of ADANI Shantigram through METRO REAL ESATE."This Festive season Adani Realty is pleased to d...

The Meadows
S G Highway, Ahmedabad
2 BHK, 2.5 BHK & 3 BHK Flats
1080 Sq.ft To 2280 Sq.ft
33.48 Lacs Onwards
+91 98205 75619

Shantigram The Meadows Ahmedabadis one of the popular housing project ventured by Adani Group. The entire project is designed over 27 acres ...

Adani Water Lily
S G Highway, Ahmedabad
3 BHK & 4 BHK Flats
2433 Sq.ft To 4734 Sq.ft
81.50 Lacs Onwards
+91 98205 75619

Adani Group launch New Housing project Adani Shantigram Water Lily at Ahmedabad. Water Lily has very good place community is going to be loc...

Property Deals

Like us on Facebook

REGISTER NOW